Wednesday, September 3, 2014

It's The Little Things That Matter

And finally I get it!!!  The older I get, the more I appreciate and LOVE the simple things in life. I use to be a high strung kinda gal! Not so much anymore! 

I LOVE an old house!

...imperfections and all! 

I LOVE a sweet smelling candle. 

...a lazy afternoon reading a book! 

I LOVE to browse antique shops and thrift stores.

...a bargain!

I LOVE a road trip.

...but also a visit from friends and family.

I LOVE a sweet treat

...preferably chocolate! 

I LOVE a walk around the block.

...a fresh pot of coffee.

I LOVE an open market.

...fresh fruits and vegetables.

I LOVE lavendar soap.

...and bubble baths.

I LOVE surprises.

...the "no occasion, just because" ones!!

I LOVE fresh bouquets of flowers.

...especially when they are "no special occasion, just because" surprises!






I am truly enjoying this season in my life and fully accept it as nothing less than a gift from God! 



No comments:

Post a Comment