Monday, July 21, 2014

I Can See Clearly Now...

The bay window in front of our table is nasty.  Someone had the smart  idea years ago to cover all 50 panes with a tinted film. They did a terrible job trimming it because it hangs over the edges and it's also full of bubbles.  Not only that but the panes are dirty,  inside and out.  Would guess it's been a long time since they've seen Windex! 

You can see the film in this black and white pic but most of what you see is dirt and mildew.  Look even closer at the two panes above the flowers.  Can you see that they are clean!!!  Removing the film takes a lot of elbow grease, a lot!!! And apparently I do not have enough grease in my elbow because I had to use BJ's! Lol He actually did four of them but you can't see the other two because I could not reach them to clean off the residue! 



These panes are quite the pain!!! But I'm looking forward to seeing them all squeaky clean!! 

On another note, we started moving in. To the TV room that is.  Still not completely finished but close enough!!



No comments:

Post a Comment