Friday, June 13, 2014

Changes

There are more things in this house that need to be changed than I care to talk about! By changed, I mean cleaned, fixed, painted, tweaked, replaced...! And in time I will get around to each one hopefully. Some will be fun projects, others not so much. 

But a few things in this old house that I will never want to change:  

This door knob.


These floors.


This door.


This hitching post.


Hoping for a big change tomorrow as we set up camp in here to begin the transformation of this room.


I know you are probably as tired of seeing this pic as I am! The former owners used it as an office/ study. It's empty now and dark and hard to get a picture of because the light has been removed so we could paint the ceiling. There are only two walls to paint basically so I am hoping it will not take us too long. Famous last words! I know! 

Happy Friday the 13th!


No comments:

Post a Comment