Friday, March 28, 2014

Two Two

Still house hunting but we keep going back here: 

This house is located in a subdivision not far from the apartments where we are now. There are several things not so great about this house. Here are TWO!

1. The owners have been gone for several years and have rented it out. Need I say more? It's in bad shape.

2. The neighbor's house looks like Sanford and Son, unkept yard and old broken down cars all over the place. And we would share a driveway with them.

So why do we keep going back? Can't really answer that except for maybe TWO reasons:

1. We think we could possibly get it for a good price because of its condition and the owners eagerness to sell. There are not many subdivisions in this area and this is one of the nicer ones.

2. I can see myself living here. I have not been able to do that with any of the other houses we have looked at. I need to be able to do that.  When I close my eyes at night I decorate! Sometimes I decorate other people's houses. Sometimes I decorate my own. Lately I have been decorating this house! Crazy! I know!

Truly we understand that if this not the house for us then doors will close! TWO of which could be: 

1. The owners not accepting our offer 

2. A major problem with the house after an inspection that would cause us to back out. 

Until then TWO things we will do:

1. Pray

2. Wait


TWO more pics of this house:

Living room

Master bath

No comments:

Post a Comment