Thursday, May 3, 2012

With The Hole In The Wall...

...Comes A Can Of Worms

As you can see from the pics below we dove head first into a new project last weekend by opening the wall between the living room and dining room.  It's been on my wish list for a very looong time and I still can't believe it's finally happening!  Of course, everyone knows that one project leads to another that leads to another and then another.....(hince the "can of worms") so I'm not sure how long it will take to finish everything I want to do in these two rooms, maybe never, but I'm going to have fun trying!  I hope to share the journey. 

The first thing on the list will be to remove the studs, case in the opening, and then finish it with decorative moulding, the second thing will be to put crown moulding in the dining room.  The living and room and foyer already have it.  And the third thing on the list will be to pull up the carpet and replace it with the same laminate flooring that is in the master bedroom and hallway. 

And then...repainting and redecorating! Told you!  A can of worms!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment