Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Essays

I ran across several essays my daughter wrote while in elementary school.  I couldn't keep them to myself.  I had to share. Here are a few:

MATH
"I hate math! Do you like math?  I sure don't!  Espicially when we take-a-way and when we borrow.  Do you like to take-a-way or borrow?  I don't.  But I sure do love to add."


IF I HAD $100
"I would save it until I had $120 and I could buy anything I wanted.  I would buy a barbie lamberginy and I could drive.  I could even drive down the road to my friends house.  Her name is Jennifer.  Try to guess her last name.  Can you guess?  I guess not.  It is _______.  Her name is Jennifer ________.  Now do you know?  I guess you do.  Me and her are mabe going to make a club.  The End. "  


MY TEACHER THINKS I AM...
"A good reader and speller.  I am going to spell one word for you. Super fragalistic expie aladosias.  It may not be right but I tried.  One more word: Dictionary."



IF I LOST MY LUNCH MONEY
"I would panic.  And then go tell a teacher.  Then I would cry.  But Superman's on the way.  He gave me an idea.  I will charge.  And pay back tommrow.  And then Superman left.  And I paid back."

P.S. My spellchecker was going crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment